Luluaroe Review

Lularoe sent me 4 items from their Americana 19 collection to review for you guys. While it is after the 4th of July, it is summer and these particular items are great all summer/year long. You guys already know I am a HUGE Lularoe lover, so this should be no surprise that I loved every piece they sent me.

                                                                       

First up is this adorable tank top. This is a pretty long tank top, I actually wore this as a swim suit cover up on the 4th. We went to a family members house on a lake for the 4th so all of these items were perfect! As always Lularoe has the softest clothes and they last. If you follow the care/wash instructions, these last a long time.


I am obsessed with this ombre dress. I have worn this multiple times already. I love the length of this dress, it hits just above my knees. I also love that this dress has pockets.. I think all clothing should have pockets. LOL This dress is light weight and can worn causally which is my favorite. I am a huge summer dress person. One piece and done. I highly recommend Lularoe dresses!



This 3 quarter length shirt is so cute! I paired this with the leggings they sent me below for an over the top 4th of July outfit. I wore this out on the boat when we watched fireworks. Just like all of their stuff, this shirt is SUPER soft! I also love that I can wear this year in and year out and it will never go out of style. As for the leggings shown below, Lularoe has the softest leggings. You do have to be cautious when washing their leggings. You need to wash them inside out and hang dry. If you don't they can shrink and the prints can fade. I normally am not a huge fan of printed leggings but these are too cute!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West