Embe Babies Review

Embe Babies sent me over one of their 2nd stage transitional swaddles in the color Moss. Fair warning, these are the best pictures I've ever posted for a review before. I had a 7 year old who wanted to be a photographer and I think she did a pretty good job for a 7 year old.

                                                                           

The first 2 pics are arms out, legs in swaddle. This is what this little one is most comfortable in. I love that his swaddle allows you to swaddle your little one is so many different ways. Arms in, arms out, legs in, or legs out. These are perfect for little ones who have hip problems or are wearing a cast. This also is great for weather control. If it's warmer you can wear it with the legs out and arms out for a cooler sleep but still giving your little one the security of being swaddled.



This is what the swaddle looks like when the arms and legs are out. ignore the little arm in the frame. That's the cutest little 7 year old helper. :) This swaddle costs $36 and comes in a wide range of colors and prints. They also sell stage 1 or 0-3 month swaddles. If you are planning on swaddling your little ones, I highly recommend looking into Embe Babies!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West