Word Search Game From Goliath Games

Goliath Games was so kind and sent me over the game Word Search to review for you guys.

                                                                           


If you guys are new here, I LOVE educational games. If you can include learning into play time, its a win-win! This game is really fun for little ones learning how to read, it turns what is often times a struggle for little ones to a fun competitive game. I am HUGE fan of Goliath Games. I have not played a game from them that I didn't like!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West