Gramma In A Box

Gramma In A Box sent me over another one of her amazing boxes! This month was obviously St. Patrick's Day themed.

                                                               



This month made clovers out of pretzels and melting chocolate, pot o' golds with cereal, melting chocolate, and gold sprinkles, as well as 8 cookies to be decorated. As always I make these boxes with my 7 year old cousin. She is at the PERFECT age for these boxes. The only help she needed was melting the chocolate, other than that, she did everything her self.

These kits make the treats simple to make for kiddos. The instructions are clear and easy for little ones to understand. If you didn't know, Gramma In A Box posts videos on her Instagram showing examples of how to decorate the cookies and make each treat. My cousin loves watching her videos and then tries to remake them. I think she did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West