Obol Review

Obol  sent me over 3 of their medium size bowls and 1 large bowl.

                                                                               

Each bowl came in a very nice cloth bag with a handle and the companies logo on it.


These are the medium bowls in blue, white, and red. These retail for $14.95 for each bowl. These are the perfect size for me. I used the Large one pictured below and I thought it was slightly too big for my liking.


This is the large bowl in white and retails for $18.95. As mentioned before, this was slightly too big for me. I got full and had a hard time finishing the bowl. But this is the perfect size for my husband and my dad who are BIG cereal eaters.


This is just comparing the medium to the large bowl.


Honesty time... Cereal is a weakness of mine.. It is one of my favorite snacks, dry or with milk.. Of course I really like the super sugary cereals that have zero nutritional value but, hey, im human!


As you can see from the above 2 pictures, it's super simple to use the bowl. You use your spoon and push the cereal into the milk, and continue as you eat so none of the cereal gets soggy... GENIUS!!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West