Workman Publishing Pocket Flyers Book Review

Workman Publishing  sent me over 3 of their Pocket Flyers books to review. These books are SUPER neat.

                                                                         

I received Pocket Flyers, Space Flyers, and Flying Creatures. The names of them give them away. Each book comes with over 60 airplanes that you can make. Each one has instructions on how to cut and fold each plane. 

These take paper airplanes to the next level! These are amazingly beautiful. The colors on these planes are gorgeous! 

As always Workman Publishing has TONS of amazing books! Head to their site and check out some of the amazing books they have to offer.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West