Pressman Toys Hydro Stike Review

Pressman Toys  sent me over the game Hydro Strike to review for you guys.

                                                                         

Get ready to make a splash with Hydro Strike! In this head-to-head pinball game, you’ll need fast flipping fingers to shoot the ball into your opponent’s goal.  Score and your opponent will get sprayed in the face with water!  Since a sprayer is aimed at both players, strike quick when you play, or you’ll get the spray!  The first player to score 5 times wins.  Will you win or get wet?  For 2 players, ages 7 and up.

This game is super fun and makes for more giggles than you can count! Something about watching someone get sprayed with water or hit with something. 

As always Pressman Toys has the BEST toys and activities for people of all ages! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West