Workman Publishing Paint By Sticker Kids Review

Workman Publishing sent me 2 of their Paint By Sticker Kids books.

                                                                         

These are the newest and coolest paint by books. Growing up, I always used the paint by number books. These are very convenient, they are WAY less messy and can be used in the car or anywhere. Stickers have always been popular with little ones so im honestly shocked something like this wasn't made sooner. Workman has some amazing products, you guys have to check out some of their amazing things!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West