Time Slippers Review

Time Slippers sent me a pair of their woman's low top black and white leather slippers to review.

                                                                               

First off, they come in a sleek black shoe box. I was impressed with the packaging, even the box was thick and well made.


These look kind of like an off brand converse so they are very trendy and the fact that these are black and white, make these match any outfit.

The really cool thing about Time Slippers are the back of the slippers. They can be worn like a regular shoe, as pictured above, or the elastic back folds down and can be worn as a slip on like pictured below.



These shoes only come in half sizes which was a bit odd. They do this because they are real leather and stretch over time. So I normally wear a size 10 so I got a 9.5. They were a bit tight in the beginning but loosened up and fit perfectly now! 

Next I want to discuss how these bad boys are made. The insoles of these are made with 6mm of yoga mat... Meaning these are SUPER comfy. The outsoles are made with a stretchy custom rubber compound that make these slippers SUPER durable and flexible. I mean you can fold these in half! The inside has wool which helps keep your feet cool and warm. It wicks away moisture to keep them cool and is warm to keep your feet toasty in the winter.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I'm Candy from PearlMountain Limited. I'm writing to sincerely invite you to write something about our new app DesignCap on your website.

    DesignCap is a free poster maker to help users create custom posters in minutes, no advanced graphic skills needed. Try it out:​​https://www.designcap.com.

    Some of its key features:
    * Hundreds of professionally designed templates.
    * Thousands of stock photos, clipart images, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds.
    * Fully customizable features.
    * Completely free to use.
    * Localized into 7 languages:English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Chinese.

    It would be a good fit for anyone who loves to make posters. Could you please take a look and write about it on your site?

    Wish a positive response from you.

    Best Regards,

    Candy
    Skype:candy.rora
    candy@designcap.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West