God's Glory Box



God's Glory Box was so kind and sent me over 2 month subscriptions to their amazing boxes. Each box comes with one t-shirt, 2 of something (one for you, one for a friend) and a few other amazing items.






Im currently on a no caffeine diet which is hard because I LOVE coffee! I used to drink a pot of coffee a day! So I actually gave this to a friend and she loved it! 



This face scrub smells like bubble gum. If you smell this straight from the tub, it is kind of overwhelming but when using it in small amounts, it's not bad at all! 




These earrings are so cute and perfect for the holiday season that just passed! I have SUPER sensitive ears so I was nervous to wear this. These surprisingly did not hurt my ears!



I love the concept of God's Glory Box it not only makes a great gift for yourself or friend but it is very affordable, especially considering everything you get in a box!



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West