Home Right Electrolight Hot Air Fire Starter

Home Right was so kind and sent me over their Electrolight Hot Air Fire Starter to review for you guys.

                                                                     

This is perfect for charcoal grills, smokers, firepits, fireplaces, etc. If you are a charcoal fan, this will make your grilling experience so much easier. This starts a fire very quickly, within 2-3 minutes this bad boy will have a fire lit for you. The cord isn't too long so if you don't have electricity near a firepit, you'll have to use and extension cord to start it. The cord length is 10 feet long, and has a 2 year warranty. The fire starter reaches 1300F the power rating rating is 1500 watts and the power source is 120 volts.

Click the link HERE to order one for yourself!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West