Noobie Box Review

Noobie Box sent me over one of their Noobie Nest Boxes to review.

                                                               



It comes in a nice sized box and it's full to the brim of goodies. It also came with an insert with 10 tips to help you get off to a good start with your newborn, which I thought was a nice touch. The Noobie Nest box came with 9 total items.

                                                                 
The fist thing is the JoJo Maman Bebe, its this cute tiny little stuffed bunny, wearing a British flag shirt that says "Hello i'm JoJo.

 Next is an adorable swaddle blanket from Pehr Designs. It is made from 100% organic cotton with a cute circus themed print which is perfect for either a boy or girl.

I love that that included something for mom. This anti-blemish facial wash is gentle enough to not affect my sensitive skin but strong enough to help fight acne and clear up existing blemishes. I love that they included this because it approved by ONGYN's so you know it's safe to use during pregnancy. Not many people know that you're supposed to watch and regulate items you use while pregnant, including things like face wash, lotion, perfumes, etc.

For all you paci users out there, you know you can not have enough pacis as well as paci holders. These help you not lose pacis, we all know how many get lost, who knows where.

This stuff is GREAT! Being able to clean your little one without completely having to give them a bath or just baby wipes is great. This stuff not only smells amazing but it is made with safe ingredients that you don't have to worry about putting on your infant. This non rinse cleansing milk leaves baby feeling moisturized and clean. I was also shocked at the size of this, it's a full size 500ml bottle!

They also included a complete Carters clothing set. Bib, socks, Hat, and outfit in size 3 months. It is so stinking cute!





Head over to site to order HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West