I Play Review

I Play sent me over 3 items to review. They sent me an organic swaddle blanket, disposable compressed wipes, and infant spoons.

                                                       


This organic swaddle blanket is so soft! It is muslin material so it get softer the more you wash which is GREAT! It's the perfect size, and the perfect shape being a square. I really dislike when swaddle blankets are too small and can only be used for a short period of time. I also love this color, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is the perfect green, not too bright and not too dark.




The next thing are these disposable compressed wipes. I have never heard of these before so I was very intrigued when I first got them. This key chain like tube comes with 10 compressed wipes. Simply add water and they expand to the above picture. I was kinda skeptical when first saw these.. I thought that regular wipes are so much more practical but I gotta be honest, I love these! The wipes are the perfect thickness, and moistened to your liking. You are in charge of how wet these get. I love how small and compact these are. I can throw these in my purse and can use these for anything. Because these wipes are made out from plants and you add the water, these are 100% safe to use all over the body for easy clean up.




Lastly, they sent me a 10 pack of the sprout ware infant spoons. Just like the wipes these are made using renewable plant-based materials. They are BPA free, PVC free, and formamide free. These are perfect for when your little one is being introduced to solids but I find these to be a bit small past the starting phase.  

Make sure you head over to their website to checkout all the goodies they have to offer. They have so many brands and items you can get! iplaybaby.com/

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West