Little Poppy Co Review


Little Poppy Co. is a monthly subscription service for baby bows/nylon head bands. Each month you get 3 brand new bows or headbands which ever you choice for a very reasonable price.

                                                                                     



These are the bows for July. And oh my goodness they are so stinking cute! I think these are by far my favorite ones they have sent out! I love how they theme their bows to the month they send them out. I decided to get the nylan headband bows. All of their bows are one size fits all. You can also purchase bows from previous months or single bows if you like. I love the idea of each month receiving bows to add to your collection. This makes a PERFECT gift for moms to be with little girls on the way. Little Poppy Co sends 3 bows that they think fit the month and I think they do a great job at that! Their nylon head bands are super soft and stretchy and do not leave marks on little ones heads. I love the size of these bows as well, often times you have to buy newborn bows and bigger bows because newborn bows are so tiny. Little Poppy Co has designed the perfect size bow that works on newborns as well as toddlers. They do however offer a newborn set with tiny bows if that's what you prefer. Head over to their site to get signed up for yourself. www.littlepoppyco.com/

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West