Thirsties Duo Wrap Review

For those of you who have been following me for a while, knows that I am a Thirsties Diaper fan. I love all of their products so when I was given the chance to review their duo wrap size 2, I was super excited. Covers and prefolds are such a cheap way to cloth diaper, the cheapest way in fact. Thirsties duo wraps are my favorite covers, they are durable, super cute, and pair perfectly with their fitted diapers as well as their hemp prefolds. I use their prefolds as inserts for pocket diapers as well because they are so absorbent, but a cover makes even less laundry which is a bonus.

                                                     
This is the print classic Jurassic (they have the cutest prints and names for prints). This is the cover on the smallest rise setting.

                                                           
                                                            This is the largest setting. 

                                                          
                                The size two cover fits from 9-36 months or 18-40 pounds.

                                                         
The picture above is the double gussets that the cover has. This gives extra protection against explosive poops. 
  
                                                           
My perfect pairing is the cover with the size 2 hemp prefold which is the same range as the cover. This is a bulletproof diaper! You can order Thirsties from lots of cloth diaper websites, including their main site which you can find HERE



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West