Kendamas Review

Kendamas sent me over some of their product in exchange for a review. Kendama is a traditional skill-toy from the 18th century Japan. They help develop hand-eye coordination and sharpen reflexes. There are endless trick combos which are fun to learn but difficult to master.

                                                           

This reminds me so much of the ball and cup old school game with an awesome twist. My husband and I see ourselves playing with this while we just relax around the house. We compete with each other trying to master different tricks. I've been perfecting catching it on the cups one after the other without the ball falling back down. They have tons of youtube videos of cool tricks to master and the easiest way to try to do them.  They have cool color combos so you can get whatever color ball that matches your personality. Head over to their site HERE  to get one for yourself.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West