Matimati Baby Review

Matimati  Baby sent me over their 8 pack of bandana baby bibs in Rosy Mint. When I was a nanny and using loads and loads of bibs, they never had bandana bibs like this. Bibs nowadays are so stinkin cute!
                                                   
                
They come in this package all together with a coupon for your next purchase. Matimati bibs are very absorbent. They are made with 2 layers of 100% organic cotton as well as a layer of polyester fleece which helps baby feel dry. I really like that these bibs are extra soft, they don't feel like regular bibs that can be stiff and plastic. Matimati Baby bibs also have to different nickel free snaps so it fits your baby as they grow. I LOVE that these bibs are made with snaps instead of Velcro. Velcro is scratchy and they often times leave red marks or rashes on little ones if it rubs up against them. Like I said before, I received the Rosy Mint bib set but they have so many other options. gender neutral as well as gender specific.

                                       







HOW CUTE?! I love how girly these are. I also love that they put a gray and white bib in so that you it will match any outfit. Bibs that can be used as accessories are so much better than the old style bibs that never match outfits. These bibs are super cute, and have a purpose. I was highly satisfied with the bibs from Matimati Baby, I cant wait to try out some of their other goodies. Head over to their site and check out all their amazing products. matimatibaby.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West