Warmze Review

Warmze sent me over 2 of their LARGE bottle warmers and 1 size SMALL bottle warmer. Each pack comes with one sleeve and 2 warmers, each warmer lasting up to 10 hours.
                                                           


These are super nice for traveling. You wrap the bottle with the warmer and place it into the sleeve, the bottle will be perfectly warm in 30 minutes. That may seem like a long time to warm up a bottle when sometimes you don't have other options, like when you're your traveling and on an airplane. I like that you can get multiple uses out of each warmer. They come in cute prints and they offer extra warmers for purchase. Check out their site for yourself HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West