Nicki's Cloth Diaper Review

I am lucky to review 2 of Nicki's Diapers ultimate newborn all in one. I received 2 prints, But Coffee First and Wiz Kid.

                                               








I love how these have cross over snaps so they get tiny to fit the smallest newborn, and they are generously sized so they pretty big for a newborn diaper. The one negative I have about this diaper is that is microfiber instead of a natural fiber. Microfiber is not the most absorbent material, I prefer hemp, bamboo, and cotton over microfiber. They insert snaps in and out and is topped with a microfleece stay dry material. I also like how the colors match the diaper to make laundry easier. Because these diapers have a microfiber insert, they don't last that long. These are great for the new newborn stage but as soon as they start consuming more they outgrow the absorbency of these. If you boost these with a hemp booster you can get more time out of them but without the booster these only lasted like 45 minutes. Nicki's Diapers have some of the cutest prints I have ever seen! They also donate a diaper to a child in need every time a diaper is purchased. How cool is that? If you have a light wetter or have tiny babies, you should definitely give Nicki's Diapers a chance! Check out their site HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West