American Eagle Shoes Review

I am not a person who normally wears heels, I am a tall girl who has big feet so often times heels do not look good on me. I recently found these American Eagle shoes and they are so dang cute and comfy!

                                                       



Ignore my nail polish that is coming off lol but these adorable grey heels are perfect! I love that from the front they look like booties but from the back they look like more of a traditional heel. These are 3 inches tall and are a chuckier heel so they are super easy to walk in. I also love that the color is so neutral. These match 98% of my outfits. I not only have big feet but I also have wide feet so the fact that these fit so well without being a wide fitting shoe is great! I will definitely be buying more shoes from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West