Simplified Bedding

Simplified Bedding is an alternative to conventional bedding, integrating high quality cotton duvet cover and flat sheet- delivering simplicity, comfort, and ease. Attached by an easy zip on/off system concealed at the underside of the duvet cover, the flat sheet overlaps and affixes to the top of the cover to further ensure complete alignment while protecting it from oil and dirt.


                                         Image result for simplified bedding






Benefits_illustration-01




I'm going to be honest, I had to watch a youtube video to properly put these on my bed. I made it way more complicated than it actually was. Now that I know how to do it, it is SO easy! They make these for all size beds, this would be really convenient for a king size bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West