My Baby's Heartbeat Bear Gender Reveal Box

Heartbeat Bear was so kind and sent me 2 of their gender reveal heart beat bear boxes. For those of you who aren't familiar with My Baby's Heartbeat bear, they make adorable stuffed animals. Every stuffed animal comes with a red heart for you to record your babies heart beat on while at a doctors appointment. Once recorded, you place the heart into the stuffed animal and you will always be able to hear your babies heartbeat long after they are born and grown. This is also very neat to share with your kids and explain to them how that's their heartbeat.


                                                             Image result for my heartbeat bear gender reveal box


                                                                     Image result for my heartbeat bear gender reveal box fox


The 2 animals I received were the elephant and the fox. Each box comes with a tutu, and a bowtie. The box is half blue and half blue. This is a unique and very cute way to reveal the gender of your baby. My Baby's Heartbeat Bear not only sells gender reveal boxes, they also sell just the stuffed animals in a gender neutral box. They offer so many cute animals and different sizes! These make for the perfect baby shower gift! I highly recommend My Baby's Heartbeat Bear for anyone who is expecting a baby or for anyone who knows someone who is pregnant. It is such a special keepsake for you and your baby to cherish forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West