I See Me book review

Iseeme.com makes personalized books for many occasions. They have ones for twins, grandmas, Christmas, religious ones... A LOT! the book I received is called I wish you more and I had the name Charlotte on mine.


                                                 







 The entire story is wishing Charlotte more positive things than negative things and it is so cute! They have her name on EVERY page which makes the book even more special! It is a hard cover book and the pages are thick and feel nice. Am I the only one who likes a nice thick page when im reading books? I do not like when the pages are so thin that it's hard to turn the pages. The illustrations are beautifully done. This story is bound to keep your little ones attention, after all who wouldn't want to read a book that's all about them?! I highly recommend going and checking out all the amazing books they have to offer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West