Formula 10.0.6

You guys.... I was lucky enough to try SEVEN products from Formula 10.0.6 and I can not speak highly enough about this company. Everything I tried was amazing, I actually went to their website and ordered a few other products I wasn't able to review so I can try them too. My favorite thing I received was the peel mask.. I mean, who doesn't like to peel something of their skin. It's such a strange feeling but so cool.


                           


The7 items I received are:
1. So Totally Clean Anti-Blemish Pads
2. Deep Down Detox Ultra- Cleansing Mud Mask
3.One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub
4.Get Your Glow On Skin-Brightening Peel Mask
5.So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water
6. P.M. Perfector Overnight Hydrating Cream
7.Picture Perfect Day Daily Mositurizer with SPF 15


                                        


                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West