Anatomicals

I was lucky enough to try out 4 amazing products from the company Anatomicals. First off let me say I love the simple, bright, and clean packaging.


Shower to the people grapefruit and lemongrass body cleanser:
I was nervous about this scent. I typically stay away from grapefruit but I LOVE this. The lemongrass is the strongest scent in this and it pairs well with the grapefruit. It smells fresh and clean and it leaves my skin the same way. I hate when super scented body washes leave a weird film on your skin so you never actually smell clean. Anatomicals body cleanser foams up amazingly, seriously, a little goes a long way.
                                                 Image result for anatomicals shower to the people


The buff stuff citrus body scrub:
Once again this smells AMAZING! It is VERY citrusy and I love it. I've been on a huge citrus kick, just makes me feel so fresh and clean. The description on this bottle is so cute.. "If you've had enuff of your skin being all ruff and your epidermis is as tuff as a Scotsman called Mcduff (when it really should be as soft as a cream puff), then this is no salesman guff or marketing fluff, you, my dear, need the buff stuff." I use this before shaving my legs and it leaves them beyond smooth! I tend to get super dry skin in the winter and this is my new best friend.
                                                   Image result for anatomicals the buff stuff


Be good with your hands in bed night time avocado hand cream:
Maybe I am crazy but this smells kinda like cucumber melon but with avocados too.. And I love it! once again the description is adorable. "we're passionate (really passionate, more passionate than the most passionate passion fruit, which isn't even one of our ingredients) about this cream. We promise you'll be entirely satisfied with its performance and guarantee that any part of your anyone's body fortunate enough to be touched and caressed by your newly softened and moisturized hands can count itself very lucky indeed." Cute, right? I used this for just a few days before seeing a difference. It's not overly greasy but it really does moisturize your hands well.
                                                    Image result for anatomicals be good to your hands in bed


Smoother butts love coconuts  coconut and mango body lotion:
This is by far my favorite smelling thing I received from them. It smells like a tropical vacation. " but but but but but but. but nothing. you've always got time to moisturize your butt, and the rest of your body, when you step out of the shower. This fragrant example of smoothdom from anatomicals ensures any problems with rough dry skin are very much behind (and what a lovely behind it is) you." I've been using this morning and night since I received it. SO good!
                                               Image result for anatomicals smoother butts and coconuts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West