ClearEar OTO-TIP

 Everyone from the doctor to the media has made you aware that you shouldn’t put things deep into your ears. Oto-Tip’s patented spiral spin technology provides you with a way to do daily ear cleaning that is safe, effective and easy to use. I received the OTO-TIP for review and it came with 5 adult tips as well as 5 child tips. I am someone who cleans my ears daily with a Q-tip even though I know you're not supposed to. The oto-tip is safe to use and makes my ears feel just as clean as a q-tip does. It did take me a little while to get used to the moisture that gets left behind that the q-tip takes away. Now that I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me at all. I highly recommend this product.


                      Image result for clear ear oto tip Image result for clear ear oto tip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West