Kneipp

Kneipp was so kind to send me their 24h face cream. It comes in a 1.69 oz glass jar and has a shelf life of 3 months. Am I the only one who likes it when face and body products have a short shelf life? It scares me when they have they don't expire for 24+ months. Kneipps 24 h face cream is completely vegan which is another big plus in my book!


                                                  


                                                    
I have very sensitive skin and it's always scary trying new face products. I never know if im going to break out, dry out, or have a strange reaction to the products. Kneipps 24h face cream NEVER did anything but help moisturize and help tone my skin. It does have a smell but its not overpowering which is good being its a cream that goes on your face. I really dislike overly smelly face products that I smell for hours and hours after applying. This face cream also absorbs really nicely. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or shiny looking. I can put this on and go to bed and not have to worry about any cream residue being left on my pillow or blankets. I highly recommend kneipps products to everyone and im looking forward to trying more of their products out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West