Buncha Farmers



Buncha Farmers was so kind and sent me a bunch of goodies to review. The items they sent me are their honey lips lip balm, stain remover stick, manuka healing soap in the scents unscented, lavender, and lemongrass, as well as moisturizing cream. I would like to start out by saying that I am someone who tries to use as many organic products as I can. My skin and body  react way better to natural and organic products. I also love natural scents such as the ones Buncha Farmers has. My favorite is lemongrass, its so fresh and I always feel so clean after using anything scented with lemongrass.



                                              

The moisturizing cream was also a big hit for me. They now offer ice cream scents, the one I received was bubble gum. It is so sweet and I love it! once again the natural, organic ingredients make my skin so smooth and it helps heal dry, flaky skin. I suffer extremely dry skin and I often have a hard time finding a good product with ingredients I can read and know what they are that actually helps and heals my skin. Bunch Farmers have made a wonderful moisturizer and they offer other options as well like facial moisturizers, sun screen, acne lotion, as well as body cream.




Their honey lips lip balm is unlike anything ive tried. Because it's made with coconut oil it hardens at room temperature. It softens when applied to your lips and it melts and feels great on your lips. But a little heads up, all natural products do not like to be left in cars on warm days. They will melt and often times leak from their containers.




I give Buncha Farmers a 10 out of 10! I enjoy everything I was able to try! Their stain removing stick works wonders on ANY stain. They have a way of picking scents and using natural ingredients which I can not get enough of. Don't just take my word for it, go check them out and order some of their amazing products for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West