Dew Puff

I have honestly never even heard of konjac sponges until now. I am always willing to try something new especially if it will help my skin. The dew puffs are amazing! My favorite is the bamboo charcoal. They are so soft and gentle and really make you want to wash your face. I have had so many irritations due to my sensitive skin on my face, that it makes me dread washing it. NOT ANYMORE! I love how the sponges last for up to 3 months before you have to replace them. How awesome is that? 




Dew Puff offers 3 varieties of their konjac sponge:
  • Original Konjac Sponge- simply Konjac. No frills. No additives. Perfect for use with your favorite cleanser or alone!
  • Asian Clay Konjac Sponge- Clay has been used by ancient people in almost every culture of the world. Our Asian Clay sponge soothes, cleanses, and moisturizes.
  • Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge- Perfect for troubles, erupted, oily skin. The bamboo Charcoal Sponge draws impurities and provides all the positive qualities of charcoal cleansing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West