Captain Silly Pants Review

Captain Silly Pants sent me over an adorable fitted crib sheet in the print blushing blossom. Captain Silly Pants is an online boutique that sells crib sheets, blankets, Boppy covers, nursing covers, bibs, changing pad covers, and even more.

                                                                 
How cute is this? I am very much a neutral person when it comes to baby stuff. I'm not a huge fan of overly gender specific. In my opinion, it's a huge waste of money. What happens when your next baby is the opposite gender? All pink or all blue isn't ideal. Even though these sheets have flowers, they are gray and orange which is gender neutral. I'm also not the type of person who thinks girls cant play with tools and boys cant like dolls. So this crib sheet is perfect. Besides. it will most likely get spit up on, and dirty anyways. I love that they use organic material for their products. These crib sheets are made from certified organic cotton jersey. They have all around safe sung fit so it fits perfectly on the crib mattress. These are easy to clean. Simply wash and dry, no special requirements. Captain Silly Pants are breathable and lightweight. Head over to their site to look at all their goodies! captainsillypants.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West