Quest Nutritoin Protein Bar Review

Quest Nutrition sent me their variety pack of their 12 different flavors.
                                               

My personal favorite was the cookie and cream flavor.  I love how these bars are packed with protein, each bar has between 20 and 21 grams of protein. These make great bars or even a quick meal on the go. My only complaint is the texture of them. texture is a huge thing for me, maybe I am weird, okay I am weird, but these are extremely dense and have not a grainy but just different. I'm not very good at explaining texture lol but if you aren't picky, give these a go.
                                                            
The picture above is what the inside of the bar looks like. I also really enjoy the variety of flavors they offer. They have fruity flavors as well as chocolately and nutty. Head over to their site to check everything out for yourself.



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West