Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs

Seventh Generation sent me over some of their free & clear laundry detergent packs to review.

                                               
I have such sensitive skin that finding a good laundry detergent is very important. I can't use a lot of those perfume filled detergents, they make me have rashes. So finding a nice a nice free & clear detergent is a must for me. I also like how clean my clothes feel. It took me a while to learn that perfume scented clothes does NOT mean clean. My clothes feel great after washing with this. I highly recommend using Seventh Generation laundry detergent pods. They work in all washers, including HE front loading washers like mine. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West