Chewy.com Review

It's that time of the month again for another chewy.com review. This month I received the instant pumpkin spice latte and the furminator  shed control cloths.

                                               Image result for instant pumpkin spice latte chewy.com

                                                      Image result for chewy.com shed control cloths

So I'm going to be honest as I am always and say that my cats did not like the pumpkin spice latte mix, I gave it to a friends dog and he however loved it! So I cant really give a review on how my cats reacted to it. I can say that it legit smells like a pumpkin spice latte which shocked me.

As for the shed control cloths, we have one long haired cat and one short haired cat and as you can imagine, they shed like crazy, especially when the seasons change like now. These shed cloths can me reusable up to 3 times which makes this an even better deal. They really did help with shedding. They mention on the box that you should bath and brush your cats regularly for these cloths to work best. I'm sure if you just used the cloths and didn't do any other preventative measures it may not work as well but more me it worked great. Chewy.com sells things for way cheaper than most stores, has 1-2 days shipping as well as free shipping, and you can shop in your pajamas at home (that's how I do it at least)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West