Learning Resources review

Learning Resources was kind and sent me over Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Building Set to review for them.


                                   Image result for gears gears gears super building set
Learning Resources description of Gears! Gears! Gears! These colorful gears are easy to grip, easy to assemble interlocking gears, pillars and bases. Works with all Gears! Gears! Gears! building sets. The super building set includes 66 gears, 36 square pillars, 31 six-way axles, 8 pillar connectors, 7 bases, 2 handles and an activity guide. It comes in a large blue bucket with a bright green handle. I love the packaging, it intrigues little ones.


                                     Image result for gears gears gears super building set
I love the bright colors that the gears come in! I also love how you can build anything with them, because they are individual pieces its up to your imagination what you build. My favorite thing that I've built with a little one is a robot. Its so cute and the handles make it so you can make the gears move and in my case, the robot dance. I also love that Gears has made multiple building sets, ones in girl colors, boy colors, kits for pirate ships.. the list goes on and on.. I also enjoy that no matter how many kits you buy, they will ALL work together to make a GIANT gears city! Any toy/game that gets little ones using their imagination and thinking are games I tend to reach for when playing. Any time I can use something fun to also help educate is a win in my book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West