Mrs. Renfros

Go Gourmet with Mrs. Renfro

Inspired by memorable dishes from our childhood kitchens, Mrs. Renfro's Salsas are authentic and all created to bring a variety of deliciously fresh ideas and flavors to your family table.
Ingredients
Tomatoes, Water, Onions, Green Chile Peppers, Sweet Green Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Corn Starch, Salt, Garlic, Spices, Cilantro


                                             


This Is my new FAVORITE salsa. This salsa has just the right amount of heat without losing that salsa flavor. Another huge selling point for me is its a thinner salsa, not super chunky. Mrs. Renfros also sent me chipotle nacho cheese sauce.


                                                        


I LOVE THIS! I like it cold, hot, with chips, on tacos. It is so good! I really like the little kick of heat you get with this.
                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West