Pretty Robes

Pretty Robes was very kind and sent me a beautiful robe to wear on my wedding day while I get ready. I received a white kimono style robe with red lettering, the back of the robe says bride and my initials MSM are on the front. The robe is so soft and silky. They even send out koozies that say Future MRS. and BRIDE on them. How cute?


Bride Koozie in Gold Glitter - PrettyRobes.com                                         Cute Future Mrs. Koozies - PrettyRobes.com


Pretty Robes offers a WIDE variety of colors for their robes and lettering as well as lots of fonts to pick from. They can accommodate the pickiest of brides. I fell in love with my robe so much that I went back and ordered my bridesmaid robes from them. I can't wait to have our pictures being taken with all of us girls in matching robes. It will be very special and a nice girly touch.


                                                 Red Satin Kimono Robe - PrettyRobes.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West