Lush Solid Shampoo Bars

Image result for lush solid shampoo bars




Once you start using solid shampoo bars you will NEVER go back to bottled shampoo! One bar is around $15 and lasts me 3-4 months. These lather so well and last longer than bottled shampoo, it also leaves my hair feeling clean yet hydrated. I have tried bottled shampoo from lush and I never liked the feeling it left in my hair and these don't do that. They also smell SO good! I highly recommend going to lush and grabbing a couple Shampoo Bars, you will not regret it! Make sure  you also pick up the cute little solid shampoo bar tins for perfect storage,






                                 Image result for lush solid shampoo bars






                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West