Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan

Alright guys, I have a confession.. I have to sleep with a fan at night, I know i'm not the only one but, i'm also extremely picky about the fan, and I was recently given the opportunity to try the Ozeri Ulta 42 inch Wind Fan and it is perfect. This fan is and adjustable oscillating tower fan with noise reduction technology. IT EVEN COMES WITH A REMOTE! I will say it took me longer to put this together than it should have but that is completely on me, it has nothing to do with the fan. I'm blonde, what can i say :P Here is a list of some of the perks to this fan that suckered me in.

  • Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor.
  • Engineered to generate more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute to dB basis, setting a new benchmark for noiseless airflow.
  • Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort, and 3 whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation for optimal air circulation.
  • Includes 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push-button ease, and an enhanced-range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.
  • Easy to assemble (no tools required). Ships with fan, base, extension column (to customize fan height), enhanced-range remote control, manual and warranty card. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

   

This fan is perfection, it even tells you the temperature of the room the fan is in. And does this fan let off some serious coolage, this might be the strongest tower fan I have ever seen. Its light weight so its easy to move from room to room, the remote can be used from a significant distance away and the different settings are so awesome. I especially like the sleep timer, I can set it for 8 hours and it will go off on its own, which is great. I can't tell you how many times I have ran late for work and forgot to turn the fan off so it ran all day with no one home (what a waste of electricity, I know!) But, not anymore, it goes off on its own when i wake up so I never have to worry about it. I highly recommend Ozeri Fans if you're in the market for a new fan. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West