Lee Jeans



I recently had the opportunity to try 2 pairs of Lee Jeans. I got a pair for myself and a pair for my boyfriend.

                         
For me, I got the serenity skinny jeans, They are my new favorite skinny jeans! I'm a tall girl so I often have a hard time finding jeans that are long enough for me. With that being said, I ordered my jeans Long for the length and to my surprise, I didn't need to! Lee's regular length jeans fit me perfectly! So a HUGE congrats and thanks to Lee Jeans for making jeans for tall girls! I paired my skinny jeans with a long, open front sweater and under the knee riding boots. That is my absolute go to look for the fall and winter! But I also like to pair these jeans with a very casual T-Shirt and ballet flats. These jeans truly are perfect, they fit great, look just as good after you wash them, are SUPER comfy, and affordable! 


Lee Jeans sent the regular straight leg jeans for my boyfriend. He's much more simple when it comes to fashion. His everyday outfit is jeans and T-Shirt. The regular straight leg jeans are slightly tighter all around compared to the normal straight leg jeans. They are a jean you can dress up or down, and just like mine, they are super comfy (Or so he says.) Lee jeans are all around great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West