Graze Box and Code for FREE Box

I recently was given the opportunity to try a phenomenal subscription box that is packed full of delicious, nutritious snacks! Graze Box gives you so many options! They have over 90 snacks to choose from, including natural treats, pure nut mixes, rolled-oat granola bars and juicy dried fruit. They even give you the option of a calorie counter box! If you go with the calorie counter box they offer over 50 snacks with calorie counts as low as 50 per serving! That's right, only 50 calories for a delicious snack! No more feeling bad about having a mid-afternoon snack.



Graze boxes also fit in mailboxes so there is no need to worry about being home to sign for a package! Or if you prefer, have them deliver your Graze Box to your office! Here's what I think is the coolest thing about Graze, ALL boxes are only $6.49! You get 4 amazingly yummy snacks for under $7. 



Now, I know I post a lot about different snack foods and health foods and I typically love everything i try but Graze box takes the cake! All 4 of the snacks I received we're so good! not only did I eat the entire box within a week but I also went online and ordered another one! Graze offers tons of different options when it comes to ordering their boxes! You have the power on when you get one! Want one every week? Go ahead! Feelin' like once every 3 months is more your style, no problem! You pick how often you get one of these delicious boxes!



Hookup time! Graze Box is offering ALL of my readers a FREE Graze Box! All you need to do is head over to www.graze.com and type in the code: MINDYSSNACKS to get a free box filled with super yummy snacks! 


Comments

  1. I am on my way checking out the site now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West